Saturday, June 18, 2011

0 O Oh Owe

I am a dead angel in a glass coffin buried in a pile of leaves and the wind is everywhere and I am turning into dust

I am a rotting corpse in a museum in a forest on an island with a beach with black sand and diamonds

I am the shedded skin of a snake draped through the branches of a tree with no leaves in the middle of a thunder storm

I am a broken finger on a large hand covered in green paint half dried

I am a deadly poison in a chalice in a treasure chest buried in the sand in a sandpit in a school with 400 students who each know each others’ names

I am a chain wrapped around the limbs of a skeleton in a bedroom in a hut in a desert which seperates one ocean from another

I am a sleeping dog in the lounge of a centrally heated apartment with all the lights turned on in the middle of the day on a Wednesday

I am a coin in a jar in a cage in an otherwise empty room in an office building in London

2 comments: