Monday, October 18, 2010

7 Days

22/09/2010

Today I saw a man whose feet were turned ninety degrees inwards. He walked with a certain swagger because he had to keep his legs further apart than most people. He was wearing a suit. It was a nice suit but he was not wearing it nicely. It was untucked and at a strange angle. His shoes were shiny.

24/09/2010

They scanned my elbow today. I had to lie, topless, on my side with my arm held straight above my head. It took fifteen minutes. My shoulder got sore from holding the position. It is good that I am sleeping in a bed again, otherwise the ache would be compounded.

08/10/2010

Today there was a girl leading a boy around the library. She was either looking for a book or a private area.

11/10/2010

Last night I didn’t sleep.

14/10/2010

I just  talked to a complete stranger and it made me smile. This is strange because usually I don’t like talking to people unless I know them very well and even then not much. He was from Portugal. He looked exactly like someone I went to high school with. I looked exactly like his friend from Austria.

17/10/2010

I was at a party, surrounded by people. I felt lonely so I came home. I am lying in bed. I am lonely.

19/10/2010

I tidied my room. I threw away the mouldy meal my flatmate made for me. I didn’t eat it because it had chicken in it. I hung up my shirts and folded my other clothes. I put lots of pieces of paper in the rubbish bin. I emptied the rubbish bin. It was satisfying.

1 comment: