Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Started A Law Firm

I started a law firm called Slap Batman. Here are some of the reasons that it failed:

I called it Slap Batman.

I didn't have a law degree.

It was run out of my bedroom which was on the top floor of an apartment building which was on top of a hill overlooking the city. The hill was made of garbage.

I started the firm because lots of my friends had legal problems. My friends were my only customers and I didn't feel right making them pay because they were my friends.

The first case I took was defending Charles Manson.

I hired a convicted thief as my assistant because they had more experience with the justice system with me. One day when I got back after buying us bagels the apartment was completely empty.

Whenever I went on the internet to research a case I ended up spending three hours on Facebook instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment