Wednesday, July 21, 2010

American Igloo

I want to have sex with a girl in an igloo
If I said
I want to have sex in an igloo
You could infer anything
Except you probably wouldn’t
You probably already know that I’m a boy
So you probably wouldn’t infer that I was a girl who wants to have sex with a boy in an igloo
You might have inferred that I was a boy who wants to have sex with another boy in an igloo
But you didn’t infer that because I said
I want to have sex with a girl in an igloo
You could have inferred that I was a girl who wants to have sex with another girl in an igloo
Or that I was a girl who wanted to have sex with herself in an igloo
But you probably didn’t
Because you probably already know that I’m a boy
I’m a boy who wants to have sex with a girl in an igloo
There is no girl in my igloo
I have dug a hole in the floor of my igloo
The hole is an inch and a half wide and six inches deep
I am having sex with a hole in an igloo
I should make a movie called American Igloo
It would be almost exactly the same
Except the scenery would be much more beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment